Welcome

Hi there, I am Paula Hickson and am a proud mommy of two gorgeous boys, Ryan and Brandon and a wife to an extremely supportive and loving husband and have the best family in the world!!
I am also a Children/Family Lifestyle Photographer. My passion for taking pictures exploded when I had my first son and hasn't slowed down since then.HA You can ask my boys and hubby about that!!!
My style of photography is very casual and real. I am not your normal, sit and pose type of photographer. I am an all natural light, on site photographer, meaning your images will be captured at your favorite park, your home etc, or I can also suggest locations for great images. I want to capture you and your children as you are in real life. My portfolio ranges from fun and silly to moody, serious black and whites. I am all about lots of fun, vibrant, funky colors as well, I love it all, as long as it's real moments captured. It's all about "Life, Love and Joy!"You will find a link to my website@ the top of my blog with many images to look thru giving you an idea of my style of photography as well as details you will need to know regarding pricing and such.
Enjoy your sneak peaks and from time to time a little info about the happenings in my life and family.

Paula Hickson Lifestyle Photography






















September 14, 2009

{Happy Guy} Tomball, Texas Baby Photographer,Paula Hickson Photography

I had such a great afternoon spent with such a wonderful family today and Carter, one of their adorable boys who just turned "THE BIG ONE." Oh, he was such a fun little smiley guy, so full of spunk and happiness and LOVED the camera soooo much, my favorite type of baby to shoot of course...LOL Anyway, Bridget and my family go way back to when we were little bitty but we haven't seen each other in years so it was wonderful meeting up and being able to take pics of her newest little guy. Big brother, Landon was in school but our next shoot, he will for sure be there!!! Nick and Bridget, I hope you love your sneak peek as much as I do and again, it was great seeing you guys! We will talk soon!!









15 comments:

  1. OMGosh he is sooooo stinkin cute!He has GORGEOUS eyes! I love all the colors beautiful as always!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning pics!! Love them all and he has amazing blue eyes. Your work is always Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable little guy! Love those cute hats too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun, bright colours! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What gorgeous little guy! Great work with these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is so cute!! He's got lovely eyes...and your colors are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the vibrant colors of these!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cutie! Just love the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable session! Great work and I love that green chair!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all of these. The color is awesome, you captured loads of personality & thats what its all about. Love your work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. awww he is so cute, love all the bright colors in the first shot!

    ReplyDelete